S0022 BRITANNIC - Diesel powered passenger Liner. She was built by Harlan & Wolff for the White Star Line in 1930, for trans Atlantic service. In 1934 she became part of the Cunard fleet when the two companies merged. During WWII she was a troop ship and resumed passenger service in 1948. She was scrapped in 1961. This view at NY was taken in January 1956. This image is available in color-$10 or B&W-$7. Please specify.